Monday, June 1, 2015

My husband is a superhero!

So I had this amazing blog post planned for tonight.

. . . okay, I'm lying. I had no idea what I was going to type on here tonight, but today seriously started out as total shit. First, I agreed to work for a co-worker. Which is cool. I actual like my day job. It did, however, mean giving up writing time which just never ends well. My laptop, DeepThought aka DT, and my only functional computer (because my desktop Skynet aka Sky needs new parts) was having issues connecting to the wifi at work. I figured it was because I'd left him on for like the last three days and rebooted him. Yeah, except he didn't reboot. I got the purple screen of death, and I cried because of course I had done TONS of work on Howl over the weekend. . . without backing anything up. So I have cried today. I've cried a lot.


And then my amazing husband comes home after being at work or driving for well over 12 hours fixes DT, and saves all of my work! Because I'm married to a superhero.


No comments:

Post a Comment