Friday, June 8, 2018

Q&A with Gwen

Meet Gwen


Hey guys, my Gwen. I go by Gwen Selix, Gwen Malfoy, and Unicorn Gwen. I've been a creative my entire life. I create imaginary worlds and love to draw them as well. I'm the creator of Meep on Mental Health. Meep has become an inspiration to me, and I'm proud to share him with everyone.

For more on Gwen, check her out on Facebook


If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be?

I would be a wolf. They are my spirit animal, and I love how free they are.

I've been creating my whole life only in the last few years have I really been able to go after my dreams of being an Author and an Artist. I've learned to never let others try and control your goals in life. If you want to do something creative, do it. Don't let others tell you how you should feel.






No comments:

Post a Comment