Monday, May 4, 2015

Pet the furry walls

We have a winner! Congrats to Jennifer Amdur Graves!




And now that we're all happy. . . I have sad news. That was the last individual story contests or story trailers. I just have too much going on to keep them up. So yes, I've felt like life has slipped me another Jeffrey lately.



We've had stuff going on that makes me wish I could go hide in my closet and write like I used to do as a kid. Too bad I like can't fit in our closet.

But don't be too sad. Instead, there will be one contest that will run until the release party. And there will of course be lots of contests during the five days of the release party.

The prize is the first copy of 13! Yes, the full book and not just one story. The winner will be announced on the 17th, and you'll get your copy before the release date on the 18th.

How to enter:
1) You must be attending the event.
2) You'll get an entry for every person you invite to the event. Please have the people you invite post on the event wall who sent them.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1388791204776955/

See it's super easy.

Also, don't forget, 13 is up as a pre-release on Smashwords. That means you can sample the first story of the collection now! The first story is "Enforcing Christmas," which is the stand-alone prequel to A Broken Howl.

Link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/539369

No comments:

Post a Comment