Friday, March 20, 2015

I love the dark

This week I have the trailer of "Bitter Sweet Darkness." I wrote it with a Halloween anthology in mind years ago, but I missed the deadline. It's my version of a classic ghost story, and it's actually inspired by a local legend where I live.

Growing up, my parents always told me of a ghost that walked along the road carrying a lantern because he was searching for the whiskey his wife threw out before he died. I was never really all that scared of the ghost. Instead, I kind of felt bad for him.



Okay, so I know I said I was busy last post, but it's even more true this time. I have a story edit to finish, and a dress to make. There will likely be pictures of the dress on my FB page. So if you haven't liked my page, you won't get to see it!

Also, please consider liking and sharing my page. And no, not just for the dress pictures. As soon as I hit 500 likes, I'll be doing giveaways for 13 related goodies! The sooner it starts, the more goodies there will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment