Monday, December 14, 2015

Merry early Christmas!

So my awesome husband let me have my present early.




This is my new camera Moggle. His name comes from Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series. In the book, Moggle is a little hovercam that follows the main character around. The Moggle in the book looks something like this:



And as our technology often does, there is already something very similar to Moggle that you might one day see flying around.

Lilly

My Moggle doesn't fly though. I can, however, control him with my phone (AKA Max), which means I can take really cool author photos soon. He also does video, and I'll be using him to do a book trailer for A Broken Howl. So since I got my present early, I have a present for everyone else. 


Right now, It's currently only available on Smashwords, mainly because that's my faviorite ebook website. It's a available in a variety of formats, and all are free. Click on the cover below for the link to get your copy!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/600176

Don't forget to leave a review! A Broken Howl will be out early 2016. I'm doing Q&As again. Last week I had Sarah Winter and Samantha Chase. This week Rue Volley will be stopping by to chat about The Devil's Gate Trilogy.

If you're interested in doing a Q&A, send me a message using the form to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment