Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Webcomic Love - The Sea in You


I have a confession. I love mermaids. Maybe that's why I had a crush on Ariel as a kid?

There might not be a singing redheaded mermaid in this comic, but The Sea in You is a gorgeous read. 




The story follows Corinth and her friendship with a mermaid. I know, it sounds really simple. This is a relatively new comic. I'm not sure what adventures the plot has in store, but you can already see the workings of an interesting story just in the first few pages. Sadly, since the comic is relatively new, there aren't a ton of pages. I normally don't follow comics until there are enough pages for a good binge-read. I really liked the artwork on this one though, so I'm being very patient.

If you fall in love with this one too, be sure to check out more by the artist, including her Patreon.

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with this webcomic in any way. I'm just a fan sharing a comic that I love. If there's a comic you think I should check out, feel free to let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment