Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Webcomic Love - Snarlbear


This completed webcomic first caught my eye from its title. I fell in instant love with colors and feel of the bold artwork. You've got to check out Snarlbear!


This comic grabbed me from the first page, and it was a crazy ride until the very last page. It's a fantasy comic that follows the adventures of just a regular girl thrown into another dimension. Daisy Snarlbear is an amazing example of a strong female protagonist. Even though there is only one human, the characters themselves have realistic and relatable personalities. My favorite character though has to be the ghost elf Flint Galena. He shows such growth through the story. Be sure to comment who your favorite character is after giving this comic a read. I was hooked on this one, and I loved that it was a complete story for me to devour.

If you fall in love with this comic too, be sure to check out the Kickstarter to get the complete 2 volume collection printed and help support this awesome story and talented artist.

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with this webcomic in any way. I'm just a fan sharing a comic that I love. If there's a comic you think I should check out, feel free to let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment